THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite kind of music

Go down 
3 posters

What is your favourite genre of music?
Rock
Favourite kind of music Vote_lcap33%Favourite kind of music Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Pop
Favourite kind of music Vote_lcap0%Favourite kind of music Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Classical
 0% [ 0 ]
Country
 33% [ 1 ]
Rap/Hip-hop
 0% [ 0 ]
Jazz
 0% [ 0 ]
Metal
 0% [ 0 ]
Dance
 0% [ 0 ]
World
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Rae'ya
Rae'ya

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Favourite kind of music Empty
PostSubject: Favourite kind of music   Favourite kind of music Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Alrighty guys, so we've done films... now for music...

So what is your favourite kind of music? What always picks you up when you hear it? What calms you down? What generally makes you feel good? What can you not help but sing along to?

I realise I'm not going to have anywhere near enough options for this one, so if I miss yours please, please forgive me. lol

Me... music isn't really a big thing for me. I don't listen to the radio at all really, and only put on cd's when I'm in the mood. I don't have an mp3 player or i-pod, just because I'd never use it. lol. I don't mind having music playing in the background - I just don't ever think to be the one who turns it on Rolling Eyes

Having said that there are a few bands that I really love, although they don't all belong to the same genre and to be perfectly honest I probably wouldn't know exactly where to put them anyway lol. My musical taste is about as eclectic as you can get, so I voted other Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Favourite kind of music   Favourite kind of music Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:04 am

I voted 'Rock'...even though there are many different kinds of 'Rock'...I still think that 'Rock' rocks. Twisted Evil

Foremost I love Goth Rock and Darkwave...then some Techno...some 80s...even some 50s and 60s. Laughing Gods!
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Favourite kind of music   Favourite kind of music Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:24 am

I am just a country-gal at heart and like my music to be the same...lol

I have appreciation for other types of music...and like you, Rae'ya...no MP3...or IPOD...there would be no use....I rarely listen to the radio when at home and seldom in the car....but when I do...it is country.

I actually like to listen more to the sounds of nature and when I listen to some kind of sounds at home...I like rain sounds, or waves crashing, birds singing...waterfalls...

Silence in my house is a rarely unless everyone is in bed and that is my favorite "quiet time" so I usually do not listen to anything...

I do not know the latest group...or the names of most of the songs and am completely lost in the music section of any store...

Interesting for me...I learned about myself through this...haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite kind of music   Favourite kind of music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite kind of music
Page 1 of 1