THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Consideration Concerning HSPs - Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Special Consideration Concerning HSPs - Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Special Consideration Concerning HSPs - Please Read   Special Consideration Concerning HSPs - Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:40 pm

Hi, all! Very Happy

I would like to first make a very important note that neither myself nor the site deems HSPs as 'mentally ill' in any way, shape or form!

In fact, HSP are likely the very opposite of 'ill'!

The reason that I have created this board for HSPs is that I believe that they, just as any other minority, deserve a place to express themselves which is free from intolerance, judgment, condescension and insensitivity. As the mentally ill community suffers too often in silence, so, too, does the HSP community.

Therefore I present you with the HSP board here at The Inner Realm!

There are a few guidelines which I encourage all who visit this board to abide by:

~Above all else, please be SENSITIVE and CONSIDERATE towards those in this board. This applies to the entirety of the forum, but the needs of HSPs demand care and concern in the execution of any criticisms or comments within this particular board. Please THINK before you speak and be ever aware of the sensitive nature of the feelings of those HSPs who participate here.

~Please refrain from excessive criticism of others within this board and PLEASE - do not debate the validity of the existence of the condition of HSPs.

~For now this is a public board - however, in the future, access to this board may be restricted to permitted users only.

~Please refrain from using dismissive phrases such as 'it's not that bad', 'just get over it', or 'you're overreacting'. The purpose of this board is to exist as a platform for free expression for HSPs. The concerns and sensitivities of HSPs are no less valid than another's - if the concerns and sensitivities expressed by an HSP do not mesh with your own...then please, simply do not comment if you cannot do so without criticism or dismissive comments.

In conclusion, I thank you all for your compliance and hopefully we have created a safe place for the HSP at last. Blessings.
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com

Special Consideration Concerning HSPs - Please Read
Page 1 of 1