THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Copyright Rules - Please Read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rae'ya
Rae'ya

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Copyright Rules - Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Copyright Rules - Please Read!   Copyright Rules - Please Read! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:25 pm

Artistic Expressions is a place for members to share their creative endeavours, which means that they are trusting each other with access to their own personal work and efforts. This being the case, it is extremely important that we respect each other's work and rights as owner of that work. Therefore there are some rules that must be followed by ALL members using this board.

When posting:

~ You MUST NOT directly copy any written information, poetry, stories, photographs, pictures etc from a book, web site, forum, magazine, publication or other source if you do not have express permission from the author (artist, photographer etc).

~ If you have permission from the author you must state as such within the post that contains the work, including contact information provided to administration of said author for verification purposes. If you do not state this I will assume that you don't have permission and act accordingly.

~ Pictures or quotations of less than 50 words are acceptable without express permission, but the source and author/artist MUST be stated within that post or it will be treated as a copyright infringement.

~ Paraphrasing and basing your work on others is acceptable, but you MUST state your sources or it will again be treated as a copyright infringement.

Concerning the work within this board:

~ You MUST NOT directly copy any written information, poetry, stories, photographs, pictures etc from the posts within this board if you do not have express permission from the author (artist, photographer etc). That's it. Don't do it. Period.

For authors and artists:

~ If someone has plagiarised or otherwise infringed against the copyright of your work please notify me immediately and I will take steps to deal with the issue as soon as possible.

~ Members are not to take it upon themselves to point out copyright infringements in public posts. Instead I ask that they notify me by PM and I will take appropriate action

Consequences:

~ All posts that break these copyright rules will be edited or removed. In most cases I may state why it has been removed for the benefit of other members. However, this will be strictly at my discretion.

~ I will notify all offenders via PM, stating what rule has been breached and why, thereby ensuring that they understand what they have done wrong and can avoid doing it again.

~ Repeat copyright offenders risk being banned at the discretion of Administration. This is not negotiable.

~ Notification and warnings are issued at the discretion of Administration and Moderators, and we reserve the right to do so, or not do so as we see fit.

If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding these copyright rules, please do not hesitate to PM me and I will do my best to resolve your issue. Thanks, guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Copyright Rules - Please Read!
Page 1 of 1