THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dethas wanders by

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Dethas wanders by Empty
PostSubject: Dethas wanders by   Dethas wanders by Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:01 am

Hi everyone,

well, where do I start lol? I'm 29, married and also living with my girlfriend. I live in Birmingham in the UK.

I am diagnosed with bipolar II and all the lovely things that come with that. A touch of OCD, a smidge of paranoia, hallucinations (Visions as I like to call them!) audio hallucinations, sleep disorders and an eating disorder.

Yes you got it - I'm a mess!

However, after years struggling undiagnosed and diagnosed, unmedicated and medicated, I'm pretty philosophical about my life. My disorders have made me who I am, have given me my life to lead and have made me a stronger person. They still do make me stronger every time I beat an episode down and come out standing up (or crawling lol)

Anyway, I didn't mean to write an essay as my intro, so I'll just look forward to seeing everyone around the boards and getting to know everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Dethas wanders by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dethas wanders by   Dethas wanders by Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:34 pm

Hi, Dethas! Welcome!

Thank you for sharing a little about yourself! Don't mind the lengthiness...it's all about getting to know one another! Very Happy I'm sorry for your struggles...but hopefully, at the very least, you can find a shoulder to lean on and willing ear to listen. Blessings.
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Dethas wanders by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dethas wanders by   Dethas wanders by Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi Dethas its nice to meet you
Thank you again for your warm welcome Very Happy

Blessings
Aleia
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Dethas wanders by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dethas wanders by   Dethas wanders by Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi Aleia

Thanks for the welcome on this thread - it's great to be appreciated!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dethas wanders by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dethas wanders by   Dethas wanders by Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dethas wanders by
Page 1 of 1