THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Empty
PostSubject: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Well Aleia, I hope all is going well in your neck of the world today.

I thought we (or at least I) could keep track of things here - that way, if there are any other binge eaters who don't want to put their hands up, they can at least read here and glean some encouragement.

After being up all night last night, I took my gf shopping this morning Rolling Eyes and managed to make the healthy choices for lunch. OK, it was a sub sandwich but I had the lighter choices and the light mayo.

After lunch I finally flaked out for a few hours rest and when I woke I found my gf had kindly Exclamation been out and bought home a dominoes pizza. Each.

So, although it's not the best day, it's not quite a binge day either. I've not really had time to be emotional about anything - being literally too tired so all in all I'd call this day fair to middling. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:23 pm

I was up most of the night as well Sad This was the worst night in a long time. I just could not get to sleep. I finally fell asleep around 4.30am and woke up about 11.30am in a bad mood. I've eaten all wrong today, not binged as such but not good either. Tomorrow I'm REALLY going to try and not eat to stuff my feelings.

I'm quietly confident Very Happy
Aleia
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Well, food wise it's been a good day here but I suppose that's because I've been asleep for most of it.

breakfast is a fixed affair here - OH always prepares it and brings it to me. It's always well balanced too so it's one less to worry about.

Lunch was a cheese and tomato sandwich made by my gf. She actually wakes me up on my tired days. Such a gem.

Dinner was pasta, broccoli, swede and carrots.

I've only just started on my staple snack at evenings - sugar free ice pops.

A good day for me so far - just wait til I go into the living room with my gf though - she keep s the secret stashes of choccy in there! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Its been a good day eating wise and otherwise Very Happy

I've had a lovely relaxing day of thought. Still very sore but otherwise OK!

I wish everyday could be like today *sigh*

Love and Hugs

Aleia
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm just going to bed. I was aok all day until after I had dinner then it all went out the window. I've been feeling in the highs and lows today I was really struggling to keep above the waves of depression.
Tomorrow I'm going to begin again and really try not to eat when I'm down and depressed.

I'm quietly confident

Love and Hugs
Aleia
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Aww babe, I do hope tomorrow is brighter for you (((hugs))).

Today has been very healthy! Again, mostly because I was asleep but I've taken in my five fruits and veg, and I've watched the carb intake, with no bingeing and no chocolate.

I found a book on Monday morning while I was out - especially about eating disorders, I shall read it for us Laeia and any tips I find useful I'll definitely pass on.
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:43 pm

Oops I forgot to write in here yesterday. My mind has been preoccupied with the tax problems my husband is having. I'm keeping positive that it will all work out Very Happy

Anyway my eating yesterday was good Breakfast. Lunch. Supper. and 2 snacks Very Happy

Today Sad not so good, but my husband it making me a chart so I can chart my weightloss so I'd better get myself motivated. 26 weeks till the holidays. cheers

Love and Hugs
Aleia
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Your hubby sounds very supportive - what a hunny.

I'm sat here eating chocolate left over from Christmas. Not the healthiest choice in the world but I've been having a very strange day food wise.

Apparently the medication I'm on means that I should never get low blood sugar (I'm diabetic) but, having had breakfast and a very light lunch, I was swooning with tiredness. After dinner I flaked out and now, with the choccy boost, I'm feeling a bit better.

Not exactly bingeing - but not being saintly either! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:03 am

My husband is the best Very Happy of course I would say that, seriously though he supports me in whatever I do, he's just that type of person. I've learned a lot from him. I could tell him this more I guess.

Chocolate is soooo yummy and yes it does give you a boost. I've found though if I eat too much chocolate it starts to taste waxy. I love Thortons Belgian chocolate, goodness I'm seeing chocolate in my mind now lol!

I really need to get into the habit of having breakfast everyday.

I had oatibix bites this morning at 5am then I went back to bed Very Happy Thinking of having a banana sandwich for lunch.

I find when I'm watching my eating I'm really fussy about what I want. I could live on Oatibix porridge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:44 pm

Well, I said breakfast is a fixed affair in my house, but thats only because OH prepares it and brings it to me, in bed at stupidoclock. (That's before 7am)

Breakfast here is porridge or a non wheat cerea(trying to cut down) so rice krispies or corn flakes, orange juice and a cup of tea. I used to have a yogurt and toast but I fluctuate with those because of ... well, I get odd about the texture of things in the morning and if it's too gloopy or hard...I dunno.. I'm weird about it.
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:02 pm

Lost 2lbs cheers don't know how I managed this as I've not had a good week with eating.

I Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey 99939 porridge. I like Oatibix porridge with honey. Scotts porridge oats, and I like putting a banana it it too Very Happy

Was eating chocolate digestives today Neutral I know I should just walk by these things.

Just going to bed now must admit I'm feeling a bit hungry
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Well, we visited Cadbury world today Evil or Very Mad

They have a factory seconds shop Evil or Very Mad

The place should have a health warning on it for binge eaters, diabetics and people who do but shouldn't, eat chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:08 pm

cheers cheers cheers Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey 539710

on the weight loss hun, well pleased for you!!!
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Thank you Dethas Very Happy

Going to Cadbury World oooohhh don't think I could survive that it would be unbearable with all that yummy chocolate crying out my name lol!

Hope you enjoyed the visit and survived Very Happy

Love and Hugs
Aleia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey   Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aleias' & Dethas' Binge eating journey
Page 1 of 1