THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good News Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

The Good News Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Good News Thread   The Good News Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:39 am

Somewhere where we can all share the brighter things in life!!

I'll start the ball rolling:

OH has consented to me having a 'crafting corner' of my very own in the living room!! cheers

I'm so excited. I'm going to buy a cupboard that I can open up and sit with my knees inside. I get to keep all my stationary (and I have A LOT of stationary) all neat and tidy inside and no one can mess with, or move, or complain about, my crafting bits!!!

YAY!! so excited!!! Very Happy lol! cheers

MOD EDIT: *sticks her head in quickly* I've made this thread a sticky... whoot... *slinks out again* - Rae'ya
Back to top Go down
Rae'ya
Rae'ya

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Good News Thread   The Good News Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Ooh great thread, Dethas! I'm making it a sticky...

Good news... I only worked a half day today because it's Australia Day, PLUS I get paid double time for the hours I DID work! WHOOT for more monies... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Good News Thread   The Good News Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:13 pm

YEAH......Dethas....

That is GREAT!!!!!

I am soooo happy for you!!

Love and hugs The Good News Thread 99939

Rae'ya...double pay is excellent!!!

This will make a great sticky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Good News Thread   The Good News Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:23 pm

I got a load of little organiser drawers for my crafty corner today, and I bought the perfect cupboard yesterday. The Good News Thread 761338

I'm yet to assemble it though - which is fine cuz I love putting furniture together. cheers

I just need a chair... but I'll use a dining room chair until I find the one I want.

Other good news - I bought a new handbag.
I can't actually carry a bag - so where ever we go B carries it. She wasn't getting on with my last choice of bag so I had to buy a new one that she got on with.

And finally! I opened myself a livejournal account and started blogging over there! More blogs lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good News Thread   The Good News Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good News Thread
Page 1 of 1