THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rants and Venting Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rae'ya
Rae'ya

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-14

The Rants and Venting Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Rants and Venting Thread   The Rants and Venting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Hi everyone! Very Happy

This thread is dedicated to any rants and venting you may wish to express. I'll ask you to keep said rants in here, and any that I find in the General Chit-Chat board will be moved here, with notice given to you in PM.

The rules of the forum apply in here too, and depending on how things go I may decide to introduce some extra or more specific ones in order to keep things civil and under control.

But otherwise... rant away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Rants and Venting Thread   The Rants and Venting Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:08 pm

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

rant rant stomp stomp

feel better now
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Rants and Venting Thread   The Rants and Venting Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:14 pm

lmao! WOOT! I know that feeling! Someone stole my parking space earlier today even though it's CLEARLY MARKED 'RESERVED'...people are so damn ignorant sometimes!!! lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Rants and Venting Thread   The Rants and Venting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 am

I don't normaly rant but I'm getting sick fed up with people telling me how well I look if they could feel the pain I'm in for just 10 minutes they might change their tune.

With fibromyalgia you don't look ill which is why it is sometimes called the invisible disability.

I can't use my walking aid because my shoulders hurt so much. I get fatigued terribly at times though not as bad as others. I'm about crying with the pain and people tell me "You are looking really well" GRRRR and GRRRR
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
justme
Shaker
Shaker

Female
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: The Rants and Venting Thread   The Rants and Venting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:39 pm

People really (to be polite) annoy me when it comes to my fear of heights. If I need to go somewhere and its upstairs, I will call ahead and ask about windows and landings etc. The number of times I've been told 'no there's no window' and to get there, get out of the lift and be confronted by a floor to ceiling window! When I call back its 'oh, I don't see that when I get out of the lift'! Just because they are used to it and don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Now, my partner will take me to places for the first time, just incase of such a thing. The last time it happened was months ago. I rang the Brisbane Museum to find out about a display I wanted to see. I carefully explained to the woman on the phone 3 TIMES what my condition was and what it entailed. She said I would not be able to see down. I get there and the bloody thing's on a landing with only 3 ft high glass railings on all 4 sides! I ended up emailing the museum a very long, angry letter over that one.

I won't get trains here because I don't know if the station at the other end is built up. The main one in the city is above the ground and I'm talking HIGH. Equal to about 2 stories up I'd say. The rest all have overpasses to get off and only some have underground ramps as well, there's no guarantee every station will. So I just go by bus - and I actually love train travel. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: The Rants and Venting Thread   The Rants and Venting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:26 am

I'm getting seriously peeved with myself at the moment.

I have a list of stuff as long as my arm that i WANT to do, that I need to do, and I can't get to it!

I love DIY and I managed to assemble a cupboard yesterday but it pooped me out seriously. I was dead for the rest of the evening.

GRRRRR @ self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rants and Venting Thread   The Rants and Venting Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rants and Venting Thread
Page 1 of 1