THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Me, Your Faithful Mod...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
melba

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Introducing Me, Your Faithful Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Me, Your Faithful Mod...   Introducing Me, Your Faithful Mod... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:07 pm

Hi Guys

I'm the mod here - thought I would introduce myself.

I'm Mel, 21. I grew up from the age of 12 in care, from foster home to foster home, childrens homes, foster homes etc etc...I finally saw out my childhood in a childrens home, and then a hostel.

When I was 15 I started training with Social services to work with other 'kids' in care - to talk to them, act as an advocate, mentor - whatever you would like to call it.

I still work part time with these kids, and enjoy my work ammensly.

I am also mother to a 7 month old baby girl called Paige - she truely is the best thing I could of ever asked for.

If you have any problems at all, let me know, and I'll help as best I can.

Much love and Hugs

Mel
xxx
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Introducing Me, Your Faithful Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Me, Your Faithful Mod...   Introducing Me, Your Faithful Mod... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Mel,

I am so happy to see you here as the Mod. for the Children & Parenting...

You will be great!! flower

I have four children ranging in age from 30 to 5...plus 9 grandchldren... all of whom; must deal with my illnesses and several of them also suffer from depression or bi-polar disease or both...

I am so glad to be a part of this forum and you will see me often. lol!

Brightest Blessings.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Me, Your Faithful Mod...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE INNER REALM :: The Reactive Mind :: Children & Parenting-
Jump to: