THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?

Go down 
+2
Dethas
Mad Jack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Empty
PostSubject: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:37 am

I just realized that I hadn't even introduced myself properly! Shocked D'oh!

I am Mad Jack, more commonly known as Torey or T, and I am VERY happy to make your acquaintances!

(Warning: I give lots of hugs...)

So, about me...

I suffer from Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar Subtype. I was diagnosed in 2006 after almost ten years of misdiagnoses (ranging from Bipolar I, II and Borderline Personality Disorder as well Paranoid Personality Disorder) and general lovely BS. I have been through a score of clinics and institutions...and I have probably tried just about every kind of medication in the book. Rolling Eyes

Currently I am in treatment and about to start Clozaril therapy (in fact, I have a bloodtest tomorrow).

I suffer from a very WIDE range of symptoms...including almost all of the typical Schizophrenic symptoms paired with almost all of the Bipolar symptoms. My primary problems over the years have been auditory hallucinations, delusions, bouts of dysphoric mania and major depressive episodes.

My cycles are very severe at times and then at times they can be very mild. The past year has been full of ups and downs, but I can truly say that 2006 was probably my worst year ever. After 3 suicide attempts from January to June, I finally found relief when I was hospitalized and met my current doctor who diagnosed me.

Otherwise, I am also the victim of rape and sexual/physical abuse. I speak of this freely as I feel that it's all part of my healing process (which I embrace).

So...to add...I'm a self-taught artist and nerd...I love computers, gadgets, toys ( Rolling Eyes ), reading and writing, movies (especially Sci-Fi and Fantasy), animals and lots more.

And...that's about it for me! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all much much better and I hope that we can forge friendships here that last a lifetime. *HUGS* Blessings to you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:53 am

Hugs T,

Thanks for being so open in your intro... and without sounding patronising at all - kudos on being so comfortable with yourself. it's something I haven't yet managed!
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:20 am

I just want to come over there and give you great BIG HUGS.

I admire your honesty and hope to be able to open some the things in my past that I currently keep locked in a box...cause I have not ever been able to deal with them....I come here with a mixture of excited anticipation and total numbing fear... affraid

I, too, hope to get to know you better...

HUGS sunny
Back to top Go down
Emily
Noob
Noob
Emily

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Aw, for the love of Mike!

Mad Jack is Torey! What a dope I am. Duh!

Smoochies, Mad Jack. LOL

I should have known, but I'm sort of dense today.

Been straightening pictures all day, or telling people how to do things right, either one you like.

This is such a cool site. I'm very happy to be here.

Emily
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Awwwwwww *HUGE HUGS* Thanks, y'all. Embarassed I hope that you guys (gals) benefit from this place...I really really do. I have such hopes. I'm so happy to share my story as I feel that it will help others to come out of their shells a bit...or at least not feel so alone.

lol Emily!! Laughing You're already giving me an itchy funny bone! That means that silliness is eminent...whatever shall we do? *TEHE*

Love and hugs to all y'all!
Back to top Go down
Rae'ya
Rae'ya

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:38 pm

Hehehehe... Fancy King Dick not introducing himself straight up... sheesh Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil

*ducks as he throws a pillow at her head and turns to poke her tongue out at him*

Good thing ya luv me, eh?

Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? 576619
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:24 am

Ah ha you should well know that the pillow was coming your way! Laughing

And...King Dick, huh? What a Face WELL! The nerve...

...yeah, you're lucky that you're loved... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:17 pm

Hiya Torey Very Happy
What you have done here is beautiful.
I don't feel ready yet to tell all,as I fight myself most of the time lol
Just want to say a big THANKYOU for creating a place like this and I love the title

Lots of Blessings Very Happy
Aleia
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Thank you so much, Aleia! Very Happy There is absolutely no rush to tell all! Take your time and just enjoy listening for now...or talking about other things! This is about the individual and the healing that comes from within and from the support of others. I hope that this place helps you, hun. *HUGS* Blessings to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?   Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, s'pose I need one of these, eh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE INNER REALM :: Introductions and Formalities :: New Members-
Jump to: