THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... Empty
PostSubject: All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...   All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:12 am

farao I have been diagnosed with depression and bi-polar disease and have suffered with these illnesses all of my life. My emotions run the full gamet...

I am happily (usually) married to a disabled Vietnam Veteran who suffers from PTSD, depression and incomnia. He has horrible nightmares and countless other health problems.

I lost my Mother in July 2007. I struggle daily through my grief and sorrow. She had lived with me for the past 7 1/2 years and was such a part of my daily life..sometimes I feel so lost and alone.

My only daughter, also suffers with bi-polar disease, although our mood changes are seldom ever the same and we cause us other alot of pain at times..we have a deep love for one another BUT seem to be able to inflict immense pain at times.

Thanks for providing me with a place of solace, my dear Torey...HUGS!!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
melba

Female
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...   All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:15 am

Hi Hun!!!

Welcome! Thanks for sharing yourself with us.

HUGS!

Mel
xxx
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...   All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Chiblue, welcome to the Inner Realm!!

Have a hug for your sorrows hun, I had no idea.

Very happy to see you here though, and I hope to get to know you better!

Dethas.... you might have known me in a former incarnation as Haitsu.
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...   All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:07 pm

Thank you, Sweetie... I love you

I am sooooo glad that YOU are here and helping out sooo much with this forum...it is a wonderful place and I hope that many will find companionship and comfort here.

I am happy to have a place to go and seek refuge from the stress of life, my personal afflictions and the others that I love and live with daily.

So many times there are things that we do not know about the others that we see everyday...or talk to often...their pain and sorrows are not evident BUT they are there!

I, too, look forward to getting to know you better. All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... 539710

Brightest Blessings
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...   All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Well Chiblue, I'm gonna be around this place ALOT lol.

I have a few articles in the pipe line at the moment and I'm just trying to drum up some 'clientele' lol from some sources hehe.

It'll be great to talk openly here about what really bugs your head, I'm really looking forward to it!

Love & hugs
Dethas
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...   All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Awwww, Chiblue, we're so pleased to have you here!! *HUGE HUGS*

I have to say that there really are so few places where one can just let it all out without worry of backlash, you know? I hope that we can make this place a little haven of sorts. And what's better is that we all have been there and there's no one who is going to shoot you down for feeling anything outside of 'the norm'. *HUGS*

Just a real treat, babe. Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...   All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi Chiblue its nice to see you here Very Happy
Thanks again for your warm welcome

Blessings
Aleia
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...   All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All in a day in the life of Chiblue! Another newbie...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE INNER REALM :: Introductions and Formalities :: New Members-
Jump to: