THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fibromyalgia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Fibromyalgia Empty
PostSubject: Fibromyalgia   Fibromyalgia Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:48 pm

I'm not sure if it is ok to post this Mad Jack, just remove it if its not appropriate

I wanted to write about fibromyalgia because not many people have heard of it. I get a lot of blank stares when I say whats wrong with me. I have a link to a site that tells you all about fibromyalgia and the symptons etc.

I sometimes wonder if I'm a bit of a fraud being in this forum because my illness is more physical than mental, although I do get the symptoms of anxiety and depression with is also a part of fibromyalgia. I love this site and I know it is helping me get through each day Very Happy

Love and Hugs
Aleia

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=449
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
Rae'ya
Rae'ya

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Fibromyalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fibromyalgia   Fibromyalgia Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:18 pm

There's nothing wrong with your post here, Aleia, and I know that many people will be interested and glad to learn something of your condition. So thank you for the link.

You also don't have to worry about feeling like a fraud. Fibromyalgia may be a physical condition, but anxiety and depression are mental too. We aren't just about diagnosed mental illness here, but anyone who experiences these things no matter how severe or seemingly trivial, as well as the friends and family of those who do. No one's battle is judged or compared against another's here, so please don't feel as though you somehow shouldn't be here.

*hugs*
Back to top Go down

Fibromyalgia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE INNER REALM :: The Sunny Side :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: