THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In my perfectly imaginary world.....I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

In my perfectly imaginary world.....I Empty
PostSubject: In my perfectly imaginary world.....I   In my perfectly imaginary world.....I Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:45 am

In my perfectly imaginary world...I get up to a sparkling clean house...the kids are all anxiously awaiting going to school...they have made their beds and put up their pj's...brushed their little teeth...are polite to one another.....

My hubby brings me fresh flowers every morning...

As I awake...the birds are singing that sweet spingtime song....there are deer running through the yard....squirrels scampering up in the trees happily chasing one another....the grass is neatly mowed and beautifully green and manicured....the trees are standing proudly with wide open branches filled with big boutiful leaves...a slight breeze is blowing the sweet scent of the flowers around the house...it is warm and the sun shines brightly....

No work to do today...so I can relax in front of the computer...or read a book...spend the day on a leisurely walk with a nice picnic lunch....go for a swim...anything my heart desires...

Dinner cooks itself and is all of my favorites....dishes appear washed and in the cabinets...

Laundry dances through the washer then the dryer and walks casually back to the closets and dresser drawers and leap into place....

No dust anywhere...no cobwebs in the corners...just light and cheerfulness everywhere...a light scent of lavender floats throughout the house....

No pain...no aches...not a care in the world....

What a beautiful life in my imaginary world....

So what would your world be like if you could just sit back and dream it up out of your imagination???
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: In my perfectly imaginary world.....I   In my perfectly imaginary world.....I Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am

OMG hun that IS a perfect world!!! *HUGS* I love the idea of a perfect and fair and loving world.

My idea would be simple...surrounded by all the people that I love...unjudged...loved unconditionally...supported...

The love of my life by my side and a family of my own (with Katie, too)...

A magick wand that could make all the cat hair disappear from my black clothes!!! lmao

Where I have two gallons of iced tea made for me and waiting in the refrigerator every single morning. And when I go back into the bedroom my bed is made up and my clothes are magickally on me lmao

Cabinets full of groceries every Friday. No paperwork EVER for ANYTHING. Money just sitting in a bank account that never dwindles and constantly replaces itself...a private jet to whisk us away to wherever we want to go...

A lifetime supply of coffee!!!

A super-fast Internet FREE with a brand new super-fast computer with a water-cooled dual core AMD CPU, Lightscribe DVD+-RW drive, a library full of software...

A huge house with multiple rooms (and maids and cooks) and an art studio fully stocked...

A music room with a grand piano, harpsichord, drumset, pro amps, bass and electric guitars of every color and shape (all Gibson)...

That's all that I can think of for now...oh yeah, and a cure for my ailments and perfect health....hehe...
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: In my perfectly imaginary world.....I   In my perfectly imaginary world.....I Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:10 pm

And my first wish, in my perfect world, would be that the two of you could have everything that you've written of here.
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: In my perfectly imaginary world.....I   In my perfectly imaginary world.....I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:04 am

Omg, babe. Embarassed That has to be one of the sweetest things that I have read in a long time. Embarassed Thank you so much. *HUGE MASSIVE HUGS*
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In my perfectly imaginary world.....I   In my perfectly imaginary world.....I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In my perfectly imaginary world.....I
Page 1 of 1