THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jack Handey Quote of the Day...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

The Jack Handey Quote of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: The Jack Handey Quote of the Day...   The Jack Handey Quote of the Day... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:33 am

Hey y'all Very Happy One of my all-time favorite humorists is Jack Handey. He wrote outrageously nonsensical things for Saturday Night Live and his "Deep Thoughts" segments. So...in honor...I shall share one of his gems each day...hehehe...

If you're a Thanksgiving dinner, but you don't like the stuffing or the cranberry sauce or anything else, just pretend like you're eating it, but instead, put it all in your lap and form it into a big mushy ball. Then, later, when you're out back having cigars with the boys, let out a big fake cough and throw the ball to the ground. Then say, "Boy, these are good cigars!"
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Jack Handey Quote of the Day...   The Jack Handey Quote of the Day... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:38 am

HAHAHA....HEHEHE......

I love Jack Handey.....I will be checking back to see your latest one on here each day...

The Jack Handey Quote of the Day... Eorie

Great one, Mad Jack
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Jack Handey Quote of the Day...   The Jack Handey Quote of the Day... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:29 pm

Sometimes the beauty of the world is so overwhelming, I just want to throw back my head and gargle. Just gargle and gargle, and I don't care who hears me, because I am beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Jack Handey Quote of the Day...   The Jack Handey Quote of the Day... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:33 pm

The Jack Handey Quote of the Day... Gargling

Haha....sorry, I had to Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

HUGS

Chi
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Jack Handey Quote of the Day...   The Jack Handey Quote of the Day... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:14 pm

roflmfao!!! That's it!!!! Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jack Handey Quote of the Day...   The Jack Handey Quote of the Day... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jack Handey Quote of the Day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE INNER REALM :: The Sunny Side :: Jokes & Games-
Jump to: