THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiki?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Reiki? Empty
PostSubject: Reiki?   Reiki? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:24 am

I'm willing to try any kind of therapy just about...but I have heard some bad stories about Reiki treatments. Does anyone think it's worth the risk or not?
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Reiki? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki?   Reiki? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:40 am

Hi hun

I'm attuned to Reiki 1 and 2 and can give distant healing. All I need to know is your name and location

I'm sorry that you have heard of bad experiences with Reiki. I can't give any comment on that because I've never had a Reiki treatment given to me by someone else

The Reiki master who attuned me to both Reiki 1 and 2 was a beautiful soul and I felt so safe with her.

Reiki Energy is a healing energy that works for the highest and greatest good of the person. It goes where it is needed and heals on all levels physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. I channel this energy through me and out to the person concerned. I never tell this energy where to go in a person I just connect with the person usinf the Reiki distant symbol and ask that Reiki flow to (name) and go where it is needed most to create deep healing for his/her highest and greatest good.

I would be honoured to help you in this way if you want me to Very Happy

I love channeling Reiki it feels so good I reall should do this more often, yet in saying that I can't just switch Reiki off I've found it flowing through me without even thinking about Reiki Very Happy

I once went to a psychic fair and got my aura photographed. I decided to do an experiment I said in my mind "let Reiki flow" the woman who was doing the picture of my aura stopped and looked at me saying "what did you just do?" i said I thought of Reiki flowing, she told me that a beautiful violet colour was flowing into my aura when I was saying that. It gave me the shivers in a nice way Very Happy The photo I got of my aura was almost all green and at my crown this beautiful violet colour. I felt very blessed that I could channedl this energy.

Sorry to have gone on so Very Happy

Love and Hugs
Aleia
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Reiki? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki?   Reiki? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:57 am

I'm hopefully having my attunement to Reiki 1 quite soon. I say hopefully because it seems so hard to find a local master.

Aleia, did you have your attunement personally or long distance? Which would you recommend?

I can get my long distance almost immediately, but I've spent time looking for a 1 to 1 master.
Back to top Go down
justme
Shaker
Shaker

Female
Number of posts : 55

Reiki? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki?   Reiki? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:38 am

I get re-attuned to level 1 this coming weekend. Reiki as an energy tends to tear down emotional walls before building new structures as I've had it explained to me. You can go through a lot during the healing time (which can take upto a month after attunement), so this might be what people were referring to. Generally, it won't hurt you though. At times during a session, you can see visions, which might not be too great if you have issues in that area.
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Reiki? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki?   Reiki? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:42 am

Hi Dethas

I got attuned to both Reiki 1 and 2 by the same Reiki master not at the same time there was a 6 months interval in 2005
Reiki 1 cost £90 for a 1 day workshop and attunement. Reiki 2 cost £165 for a 1 day workshop and attunement and I got work books home with me and a certificate.

I didn't go for Reiki Master because that would have cost £900. I'm not sure about distance attunement. I didn't know you could do that. I wonder how much it costs for a Reiki 3 attunement.

Love and Hugs Aleia
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262

Reiki? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki?   Reiki? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:37 am

When I find about Reiki 3 (master) I'll let you know lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reiki? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki?   Reiki? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiki?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE INNER REALM :: Heal Thyself :: Self-Help-
Jump to: