THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you hear about our site?

Go down 
5 posters

from another website
How did you hear about our site? Vote_lcap20%How did you hear about our site? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
from a friend
How did you hear about our site? Vote_lcap60%How did you hear about our site? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
google search
How did you hear about our site? Vote_lcap0%How did you hear about our site? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yahoo search
How did you hear about our site? Vote_lcap0%How did you hear about our site? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
just stumbled onto it
 0% [ 0 ]
can't remember
 0% [ 0 ]
other
How did you hear about our site? Vote_lcap20%How did you hear about our site? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

How did you hear about our site? Empty
PostSubject: How did you hear about our site?   How did you hear about our site? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:06 am

I thought it might be interesting to see how we found this wonderful website....

So share....how did you learn about The Inner Realm?
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about our site?   How did you hear about our site? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Mad Jack told me he was starting the place, and basically, because of our communications on another forum, he knew some of my situations.

He knew this place would be good for me and told me to get my clicking finger over here!!
Back to top Go down
Rae'ya
Rae'ya

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about our site?   How did you hear about our site? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 pm

Me... well Mad Jack told me he was planning this site and asked if I'd be a part of it. So here I am! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about our site?   How did you hear about our site? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:58 am

I found the addy to this site on another forum in which Mad Jack writes and I knew I had to be here.

So here I am cheers

Blessings
Aleia
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
pheonixrise
Noob
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about our site?   How did you hear about our site? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:46 pm

I found it through WebRings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about our site?   How did you hear about our site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1