THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Was Last Night?

Go down 
+3
Mad Jack
Chiblue
Dethas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

How Was Last Night? Empty
PostSubject: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Let us know how you got on.. did you manage a blissful night Sleep

Or, like me last night, were you awake Question

What were you doing?

I was settin gup my broadband connection on the laptop in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Last night I sat up until 3:30 a.m...having gotten up at 8 a.m. yesterday morning...I was back up this morning about 6:45 a.m. ..... the kids woke me up...getting ready for school...uuurrrgggghhhh!!!

I was online for most of that time...but I did stop long enough to watch a couple "Fraiser"...and "The Nanny"....

I took a hot bath with epsom salts and lavender, then went to bed....I snuggled up to my hubby....of course, waking him up.....grumbling, he went right back to snoring...I laid there for 20 minutes or so...realxing the mucsles in my body in the attempt to relax....then nothing till the kids this early morning....

So, I guess that would be considered a fairly good night for me. bounce

hugs....
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:57 pm

It's 3am here so I suppose that this isn't such a good night sleep wise.

I've been studying my wicca course - I'm on number 11 out of twelve and it's the most interesting so far in my book.

I've also been studying my herbs course, I'm about to take the exam now.
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:18 am

Good luck on the exam! Very Happy *HUGS*

I have been staying up until about 4am or 5am and then going to bed and sleeping until (unless I'm working) 2pm. If I'm working...yuck. I have to be up and out of here by 10am. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:21 am

It is now 4:16 a.m on Sunday morning and here I sit in from of the computer...answering posts that I missed...

After the day that I had today...I am not surprised to still be here....but I feel that soon I will be able to lay down for a little while before the kids get up...

I took a hot bath...and lit some candles...tried to meditate...and actually am feeling somewhat better now...gosh...days like this will wear you out!!

Hoping to get some Sleep soon!!! lol! Laughing

Swishy hugs....
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:34 pm

I was up till 4.30am I felt like a zombie lol I was soo tired yet I could not fall asleep.
I was so sore aswell so this did'nt help. I smoked a lot of cigs and drank coffee.
This has been the worst night for a while. I used to be like this everynight I hope its not starting all over again Sad

When I did finally fall asleep I woke up in a bad mood and I've been fighting this all day :/

Aleia
sunny
Back to top Go down
http://aleia-journey.blogspot.com/
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:03 pm

Awww Aleia, GREAT BIG GENTLE HUGS!!!

I am here if you need to talk....also, most nights I am here or there quite late; just PM me and we can meet and chat if you like...it won't help you sleep...but we can keep each other company Very Happy

Hope that your day gets better...you have been in my thoughts all day!

Love and hugs

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:23 pm

Last night was useless and so has been the whole of today - with it being 12.20 am ish here and about half an hour ago I had a row with my OH and he stomped off to bed.

So, I know it'll be another night useless for sleep - I can't sleep at all when things are like this!

I'll probably end up doing some research project or other.
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:07 pm

*HUGE HUGS TO EVERYONE*

I didn't go to bed last night lol I should say...I napped for about an hour this morning and was up for work at around 9am...so, I'm a bit rum-dumb lmao
Back to top Go down
melba

Female
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:00 am

hmmmm...

well, I went to bed at just after mignight, after nearly passing out at my PC screen...

Then, didnt get to sleep till like 2 am or something stupid..

Then, my delightful, darling, baby girl decided that 5am was a great time to get up and play...

so, feel like a zombie. Cant go back to bed cos I'll end up feeling worse..

Lots of coffee today I think lol!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:28 am

I went to bed at 11.30pm and I slept till 10am I do this sometimes either sleeping too much or not enough

What woke me was this sharp pain in my body and I thought "where did that come from" I could hardly get out of bed Very Happy I smile because if I didnt I'd cry. I'm gratful for a good nights sleep can't even remember if I dreamt or not

Love and Hugs
Aleia
Back to top Go down
justme
Shaker
Shaker

Female
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:34 pm

The night before saw me get 5 hours sleep. Last night I very much wanted to watch the Nostradamus documentary, but fell asleep during it. Then of course once my head hit the pillow I was unable to get to sleep, so ended up on here (literally!) until 1.30 am. And then I had to be up at 5 to start work at 6.15 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:18 am

I have figured out that the kinks that I get from sleeping on the couch are worth it...because if I roll over and try to get comfortable...at least half of the time...I can go back to sleep...BUT if I get up and go to bed...all is lost and I am instantly wide awake once my head hits the pillow.... Wink

Makes no sense at all! lol!

Love and hugs
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:37 am

Actually that does make sense, Chi! lol My grandma still sleeps in her arm chair...has done since about 2003 after she had pneumonia and started sleeping in it to keep herself elevated! lol

It's all what is comfortable and really works. I mean, you just can't mess with sleep...you either stick with the comfy place or accept the fact that you're not gonna get any rest! lmao
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:39 am

Well after a couple of days and one nights sleep, last night was another wash out.

I stayed up watching Takeshi's Castle - a strange Japanese programme where contestants do the most odd (and painful) things to get to 'attack' a castle. I've never seen anyone win though.
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:37 am

I slept ok again last night and I'm so grateful for that.
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:00 pm

I took some time away from the house yesterday and went shopping with my daughter...we took the kids to the arcade and had fun watching them play the different games...of course, my 5 yr.old threw a fit when we left....then we came home and cooked a seafood meal...one of my favorites and watched a couple of movies...

I really needed to get away for a bit...but I have to admit I felt alittle guilty...just in case someone need me.. Embarassed

I went to bed at 12:30....and actually slept well for the first time in so long I can't remember...What a blessing!!!

Chi
Back to top Go down
Asphodel Fields

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:22 pm

I was up until about 4:30 this morning wondering what I was doing awake. lol

I woke up at 5:30 to start my day ... and I think I am going to try to rest tonight, because even if I don't sleep ... rest is better than nothing (maybe I'll read a book). LOL
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:00 am

I actually got a good nights rest too last night. Flopped in to bed around 12.50 and woke at 5.30.

5.30 seems to be a little bit of a pattern here at the moment. One of the three of us wakes at exactly 5.30, and when there's three in the bed, it's one awake, all awake kind of thing.

It's 8.55am here and I've already done all my ironing too!

I'm actually considering getting the vaccum cleaner out.... looks like it's a good day for me so far...
Back to top Go down
Aleia
Aleia

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:49 pm

I went to my bed at 11.30pm couldn't get to sleep so I got up and did some more updating of my Reiki journal, went back to bed at 1.30am and fell asleep pretty quickly, didn't get up till 11am.
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:59 pm

well, it's getting close to 1am and I'm bounce

However, tomorrow is dreaded grocery day so I had better get some rest tonight!
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:36 am

Well, I was up all night, ironically reading about insomnia. study

I'm posting here while waiting for my gf to wake up so we can go and get the dreaded grocery shop.

I hate grocery shopping with a vengence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Was Last Night?   How Was Last Night? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Was Last Night?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE INNER REALM :: The Reactive Mind :: Sleep & Insomnia-
Jump to: