THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:42 pm

What do you do to while away the hours of not sleeping?

I find myself on the internet until all god hours or watching DVDs of long dead shows.

I also spend time craft, cross stitching, knitting or scrap booking.

So share, when the sandman won't come visit, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Great topic, Dethas!

Ahhhh, I believe that they invented the Internet for insomniacs, no? Laughing That's where I am most nights...I easily pull 15 hours on here most every day.

If I'm not doing that...then usually I will read or play video games...I would say that I draw, but I haven't found the inspiration. *Sighs*
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Awwww....I completely agree that the Internet was invented for those of us who lack the ability to go to bed at a reasonable hour and drift off to sleep.... Sleep

Many days/nights, I can be found sitting in my spot on the couch...typing away on my laptop...usually 12-14 hours a day easily....lol

When I can not post to any more forums and my eyes are stinging and red....everything is blurred...I turn on the telly...and stick in one of those movies that help me to escape reality...something to laugh at...my favorites are the animated children's movies...or the ones that most people consider just plain "dumb"...but I don't care....one of my favorites is "Grease"....I am now on my 2nd copy of that DVD...and I thought they could not be worn out....well, now I know better....

But I digress.... lol!

Brightest Blessings
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:40 pm

At the moment, I'm a bit lost for web sites, other than here.

Still feeling a little homeless since the beginning of the month Mad

I'm obviously reading and researching stuff but other than that, the internet is losing it's thrall at the mo.

I tend to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I have the boxset and I can't count how many times I've seen each episode. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
justme
Shaker
Shaker

Female
Number of posts : 55

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:32 pm

Another internet person here. I do find after a while I can't find any reason to be on the stupid thing, so I will go and watch TV. At the moment I'm fixated on the CI channel and docos about cold murder cases *shrug*.
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:41 am

Last night was spent studying, taking a kabbalah exam (100% woohoo) and watching trash on TV!
Back to top Go down
Asphodel Fields

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-23

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:37 pm

I love sleep sooo much. What do you do? 99939

Often times I am on the internet; before my internet days I read books or crafted.

Many of my sleepless nights, if I am not on the net (lol) ... I am thinking of how much I love sleep. Trying to catch flies with honey I guess ...

'Sleep, mine love is true, wilt thou not love me too?' queen
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:12 am

Dethas wrote:
Last night was spent studying, taking a kabbalah exam (100% woohoo) and watching trash on TV!

Cogratulations on your Kabbalah exam!!!

Happy dance!!!!!

Love and hugs, Dethas
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:20 am

Thanks for that Chi -- it was rock hard too!

I was really proud of myself! king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE INNER REALM :: The Reactive Mind :: Sleep & Insomnia-
Jump to: