THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rae'ya
Rae'ya

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat Empty
PostSubject: Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat   Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi guys! *waves* Very Happy

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm Rae'ya and I'm the moderator here at General Chit-Chat.

This board is all about providing a place for you to kick back and relax, and chat about anything you like. This is also the place for generalised rants and ventings, but I'll please ask you to keep them confined to the Rants and Venting Thread, simply to keep things tidy and civil for all the members. Any rant that I find posted outside of the designated thread will be moved there, with notice given to the poster via PM. Other than that the rules are the same as the general forum and are listed in an announcement near the top of this board. If you can please have a look in there it'll save me repeating things. Wink

So if anyone has any problems or questions at all please don't hesitate to PM me - I am here to help you and I don't bite. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chiblue
Chiblue

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat   Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:25 am

Oh, this is a forum that I will be visiting often...

I see many chats in the future!!

I am glad that you are here to chit-chat with.. sunny

Congratulations, on being the Moderator here, Rae'ya!!

Marvelous....just marvelous!

Brightest Blessings
Back to top Go down
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat   Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:20 pm

I have to admit that I'm not normally so chit chatty...

but, with such a fab group of folks here so far, how will I manage to stay away?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat   Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator and Rules here at General Chit-Chat
Page 1 of 1