THE INNER REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INNER REALM

Welcome to The Inner Realm, a community for those who bravely battle mental illness and the for the people who love them. PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders and practically any other disorder is covered here. All are welcome.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Inner Realm!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Jack
Admin
Admin
Mad Jack

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Welcome To The Inner Realm! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Inner Realm!   Welcome To The Inner Realm! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:17 am

I would like to take a moment to welcome you to The Inner Realm!

We encourage you to introduce yourself to the other members of the forum! Take your time and be sure to look around at the many different boards which we have in place for your use. If you are unsure as to where a particular topic belongs, then please feel free to contact any members of Admin or any Moderators and ask!

It is our goal to provide for you a place, free from discrimination, bullying and judgment, in which you may share your stories, opinions and seek the advice and companionship of others who have been there and who can relate to you.

If you have any questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section within the site. If you have any other questions which fall outside of these, please feel free to contact Admin or any Moderator via private message!

As a member, you will also have access to our chat room, reachable via the portal page and to be found at the top of your forum index screen.

Chat room rules are the same as the site rules and apply equally.

Please, enjoy yourself - I hope to see you around the forum!

Blessings,
Mad Jack
Site Administrator
Back to top Go down
https://theinnerrealm.forumotion.com
Dethas

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Inner Realm!   Welcome To The Inner Realm! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:02 am

Thanks for the welcome Mad Jack, I'm sure I'll get to meet you sooner rather than later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
louisecampbell08
Noob
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Inner Realm!   Welcome To The Inner Realm! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:12 am

Hello I am new to this any help would be appreciated lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Inner Realm!   Welcome To The Inner Realm! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Inner Realm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE INNER REALM :: Introductions and Formalities :: New Members-
Jump to: